free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Why is everything about Nell to Tim Burton in that way?

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-why-is-everything-about.html

I was a big fan, but it looks like he took off, and I feel haunted like in my dreams I just woke up for some reason can't get rid of it day to day. Yes I just woke up. My parents were here and now my mom is home. Like I was gonna eat and work out when I knew no one was looking etc.

Anyway like I'll think of something like say animation or my mom or my dad's race, and then I'll think of me posting online. I just dug into the brother and felt attacked about my liking older boys with her. I got mad at the Johnny Depp board and just at home not feeling well. So I hit my wall but not crazy. Later I did get mad, and I felt the other shoe was dropped. So then I felt taken advantage of at that point for no particular reason other than I thought they were online.

Starburst