free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Nell Burton

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-nell-burton.html

I kept feeling more and more uncomfortable. I watched interviews by Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, and Helena Bonham Carter because she acted with them. It made me feel funny because Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are so iconic, why feel uncomfortable and the way I see things. Do you think it's funny my parents had me? I don't want to ask that question of people who seem to think they're too old. What's everyone thinking? It's not a problem. I think those famous people would like me fine.

I think she's cute, but people give her so much credit for our actions in that she must be perfect, but I get vibes that she feels wronged and not in a mode to know what she does.

I don't need to post this, but it's something I wanted to say to people who do this, who look up and comment maybe.

Stargazer