free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

e-mail: Fwd: 143: [U L L] [b z] [S M t] ballet + modern

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-fwd-143-u-l-l-b-z-s-m-t-ballet.html

http://www.valenciacc.edu/dance/degree.cfm

It looks friendly. I think I wanna do it. It says degree based study so I can just take
semester 1
ballet 1
modern dance 1
semester 2
ballet 2
modern dance 2
semester 3
intermediate ballet 1
intermediate modern dance 1
semester 4
intermediate ballet 2
intermediate modern dance 2

+
jazz 1|2
tap 1| 2

The most attractive Orlando Magic Dancer had a lot of modern training and the other did flips.

I know I won't make it this semester, so maybe summer. If not then fall or by next spring. Or at least the summer I'm 25. Then it's 2 years + 1 summer.

I think it's what I really wanna do. It's only like $80 a course and will make me big money. I just have to drive or share the car. I feel better each time I go out after I wait. My face is improving slowly in layers in major areas from over the years. My hair is looking better and so is my weight from the dance videos. I'll still do the bridges. I haven't done the videos in awhile. I'm just in my room blogging and posting at the IMDb Message Board. I give my identity. But, I haven't met many people online.

If it was this summer then I would be just 25 when I'm done. I wonder if I can get a MIDI player to play music I write and then dance to it in the garage with a wall set up with a board and a cloth and start selling on the internet and tell people how to use credit cards. I wonder if I can make money from TV or if there will be anything big.

So I could be ready at the end of March. Or July. The Orlando Magic lets people dance for a feel starting from March to get ready. It seems dance studios do a lot of jazz.

Maybe I should do the Orlando dance. They went to Indonesia and China. I more want to use the dance agency and create my own things as well, so maybe at least 3 of those things. It might not look okay, but I still think it might be fun. I kinda wish I could do it in New Orleans, but it's very competitive. It's definitely cool anywhere. So I'll see how I progress with the dance videos with my health. I wanted to run to get in shape. I think the gymnastics is a good idea. The gymnast on the team was very thin, so I dunno though how active the gymnastics classes schedule is. I don't plan to spend money, so maybe this will work out this time. I'm not sure, maybe I should just hope for something with an agent. That seems like the best goal.