free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Parents Age, Online

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-parents-age-online.html

What do you think? People are always babying people with much older parents and ones with parents born earlier. It seems that people my age in Europe have older parents moreso but here it's more between my parents' age. They also divorce more. Is it true that a lot of older people in the U.S. and Europe have parents not much older? In non-European cultures, this is sometimes true, but in China they only have one kid. Other than that is just Asian Russia which is not Oriental.

Also like posting online do you ever feel funny you didn't or do you just feel good in your life and don't need to make a place to get things out? Like do you feel you'll forget maybe?

I just posted about a child celeb and it makes me uncomfortable. Like if something happens, then something else happens, I think of something else. People just make fun of me and try to act remotely stimulating. My life isn't saved for later. It's for now. This's been going on for awhile. I wish I was awake earlier because now I have to wait 9 hours for the house and am stuck in my room feeling uncomfortable and don't know what I will do. I'm supposed to get a video game, but my room is a little uncomfortable.

Starburst