free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMDb: Religion: Re: Let's say the US caught Bin Laden...

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-religion-re-lets-say-us-caught-bin.html

People like Hitler because he's attractive. Even people in Africa will come to know him, like Mary Poppins.

Death is all around. You can only live today and build tomorrow.

Hitler wanted men all to have white hair. He fought for princesses. If someone didn't say they were Jew then they were not ethnically. I don't have to say if I'm Chinese or Indonesian. I just do for intellectual purpose. If it was Jew I wouldn't care because I'm not just stupid.

It's not like people need to die. Jews have a bad history for slavery habits being unproductive. There is nothing to like. There is nothing to like about Italy. I want to live in Finland because it's an okay spot. I want to go to Africa like Jane. It's not a minority dream. It's just something, an idea. It's voluntary. People work for race, they don't work for privacy and because of terms and conditions. They just get it for race. Blacks get it because they're not Asian. Asians get it because they're not Indonesian. Indonesians have an okay culture. There is no hated group. There are more problems from what whites call the 3rd world countries, the places in the middle east by Europe. Not India and China. Where would anyone conjure up things like that? Those people in a dense climate so... It's just the mideast and maybe ethnic Chinese and Indonesian toward Indochina, it's true. I blogged an article about Koreans having trouble in China.

So what's the point about death? People get killed for causing the problem, not for fighting back because they were wronged. I always feel attacked. I'm used to it. People wouldn't go in circles to kill me because they value people like me. If someone has a big criminal record and escapes the law that could be grounds for killing.

Starburst