free counters

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Doesn't Nell Burton look tired?

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-doesnt-nell -burton-look.html

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/NellBurton/Tot%201/

Why the rushed look? Why no more pictures?

I'm a big fan of Tim Burton and like her mom, but she just looks tired and wanting attention.

About what I said nothing wrong with it all. No one else makes any comments who looks her up and makes a big deal inside. I'm not implying anything. It's just a fact. I just noticed she's very tired. She is a little chubby, but she got a little prettier. I can say I was, but I didn't like it and people would attack me because my father isn't Tim Burton. My mother isn't Britney Spears. I was thinking of this in two ways, that people think me stating something means I'm implying I want something and it doesn't make sense to come up with new questions like that thinking of my past why would it be so awkward perhaps that I said something I didn't?

Stargazer