free counters

Sunday, January 24, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: My dad just got home a little early...

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-my-dad-just -got-home.html

I just put on my 3rd of 5 workout DVDs, Dancing with the Stars. I have one bowl of shrimp that will get the lid in the frig. It's in the microwave. I cleaned everything and have a little crumpled plastic bag out to put trash in.

I had 2 hamburgers. I always eat them with vegetable oil, tumeric, red pepper, steak spice, and shredded leave bits. I have ketchup and tomato but should get pickles. I also put cheese, but I ate all 4 piles of yellow cheese and used shredded mozzarella since I don't know where the pizza stuff is. We probably don't have it.

I ate the other bowl of shrimp. I see we have Hot Pockets again. It's a large pack. My parents also got me a large box 2 feet hi, past my knees, of women's diapers. I'd been using old people diapers for pads.

(lol the line b4 my sig has a space and didn't enter, never happened that i remember)



Stargazer