free counters

Sunday, January 24, 2010

e-mail: Fwd: 138: [U L L] [b z] [S M t] I decided

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-fwd-138-u-l-l-b-z-s-m-t-i.html

I wish I just did more gymnastics. So I could have decided to do more when I was younger. Still I should have just tried out and stayed healthy.

So my parents can add stuff. I would have done team and then cheerleading and then dance team. Now I'm just trying it on the floor. I have no interest to do bar and vault and beam. I would have done tumbling instead but think the advanced has more popularity. I should have done tumbling, but from my experience switching around one and two days was not good classes just because I didn't go into competition. We never saw them neither. I mean I quit at 8.

So were there tumbling? It seems no. You would just do team or do tumbling late. It was nice being well rounded. Now I will learn to do the back bend and walkover. Then I can go to a studio to use their floor. I'm not sure at home. I can watch people on YouTube. I might just get a mat. I would go to the studio to learn to do a summersault in the air. I mean maybe, but it may be gradual. I'm not sure if it's easier or something, but it costs money to go to the studio. They combine it with different styles: cartwheel, roundoff, etc.

I would have quit the choir and ballet. Ballet was just going through motions and taking in technical stuff. I got a lot out of just going at all. I'm not sure what it's like without blackheads.

It seems easier to do just one thing a little more because it makes it easier to do what's expected. We used to drive every day to get my dad from work, but 2 days I had gymnastics. I could had gone on Saturday. We move and things change and I could switch to tumbling then cheerleading. That's what I want. It is a lot like that. I would have never done weird things on apparati.