free counters

Sunday, January 24, 2010

e-mail: Fwd 137: [U L L] [b z] [S M t] Britney Spears

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-fwd-137-u-l-l-b-z-s-m-t-britney.html

So it's true. I should have just done gymnastics + team because then I'd get more time than first once then twice a week or switching around before but was always ahead.

In that way you would actually do things on the bar. It might be more interesting than marching in a baton parade. What made it advanced in baton, this chunky blonde Canadian girl, maybe 6|7|8, doing gymnastics like cartwheels and flips with a baton spinning way up high. She was ugly but reminded me of me, trashy.

I can almost do a bend, but I can't go further and do it for a balance beam. A cartwheel is not necessarily easier. I also think the vault is a key help for cheerleading. Why wouldn't a gymnast be able to do acrobatics if they are healthy, ate enough growing up, and not the wrong things?

Young adults are not healthy, and it is a connection with yoga. Pilates is for dancers.

Technically the way I could've done baton on flag team makes me think gymnastics is good because of the Pilates. There is no reason not to flip and cheer but you do more dance. Cheerleaders don't need gymnastics and just cheer because they like to look like that and don't learn to flip. Once in awhile they can dance, but it's just not the same clothes. Dancers never wear the cheerleading outfit. Maybe as pros. That's why it's good to be a well-rounded person, a dream come true, for me would be to be a gymnast on a team and then do dance team to develop as a well-rounded person with a balanced life growing up from 0-20.

So
*balance beam
*vault
*bar

These all help at the floor and for different things like cheerleading. I guess I should not have done baton before gymnastics team. What do you think about starting gymnastics more young? I know I just did gymnastics once a week and even stopped. I never did anything like swim team or dance recital except something easy once. That proves you need to practice or always do something so people aren't uncomfortable.

I remember now wondering about ballet and dance. It is better even if you are a little sick to do it. I wondered about it a lot. Gymnastics teams can run pre-Olympic and country at 2 hours a day 5 days a week. That's the same thing as ballet. Dance competition seems to be an hour a day 4 days a week. The good ballet schools had an option for 1-6 days a week, but then I found they broke it up into even pointe I tried.

Also if you do modern dance then you don't do ballet. What about the idea that dance team also is neither. What about cheerleading? I know if I did gymnastics it wouldn't be so foreign to me. Also I want to do We Ski with balance board. I got it with Wii Sports Resort and some other things and got rid of it without getting into them after a long time just recently. Wii Mountain Sports just came out and there's Winter Sports 2 with progressively higher people. I only was interested in the 2nd because it had tubing around goals and bobsledding, so I don't want snowboard. Also there's no water ski.

Remember in Saint Augustine it was mostly about cheerleading? Sometimes I regretted mainly not doing dance, the Spanish folk lyrical dance. I feel better and wish I did tumbling, but the dance would be fun. It was cheap and I probably could had done both. I'm not sure about doing nothing. Remember choir? Wouldn't it make sense to do dance too? Sarah didn't do gymnastics before I assume because she never talked about it. I did and we didn't do anything. Now she does music and Margaret said modern dance like Broadway. Sabrina did theater and they sang. It was for being in movies. Music Education Concepts seemed more educational but easy. It was expensive, too. I was thin so I think it would be good.

Health: I was using the bathroom okay but now I'm more tired. I have my pillow chair on my sofa and a big sturdy table my dad did with just a computer and my little pink camoflauge pillow from vacation 2005 when we picked a pillow. Actually I'd use it a lot.

What do you think lets you eat most? I dunno. I'll just look and see what exist today.

The gymnastics has hip hop, even tap. That's another argument. I guess it's best just to take anything and do well but to do more than once a week. I shouldn't have stayed in martial arts then once a week when we moved. I shouldn't have done tennis.

They actually do gymnastics twice a week. Isn't it supposed to be better? At 3 you can go as often as you like. Some people like to stay home, but I would prefer to be active. What do kids do anyway? Then later it's easier.

Yea it just says tumbling for ages 4-8 once a week. I even saw just a tumbling team. Okay then there's tramp and tumbling. How is the argument just one thing, ballet dance gymnastics? I enjoyed singing and know it goes with dance. I think I want to do modern dance for the dance team, but then you have to do tumbling. I think it's more that gymnastics class is fun and you can do the bridge at home. I was very tired before.

So why would you do something when you're little with that goal in mind? Now I think I just want to do bridges at home. At that I say it's safe to do ballet growing up and bridges at home.

Actually that's what I did. I wanted to do ballet so I quit gymnastics and just tried to do the back walkover at home. I haven't tried just doing a walkover. I should. I haven't even thought of it. There wer some hot cheerleaders and not as many on dance team. It is considered a sport because you're just at all the sports events.

I could have just asked to do ballet and what happened? It's easy to know what to do, a back walkover and the tumbling. What do you think of doing ballet? If not do you just skate on the road?

It doesn't even indicate you go more at 5. It just tells me people start at 5.

So I'm free to do anything, but I want to be at home and do bridges. I think the baton was neat because you get to wear uniform. It's not too long to wait to 4th or 7th grade to do cheerleading. It's neat but then again it's not. Pretty much you wear a leotard and thin stockings or no stockings. It gets difficult. I could have quit gymnastics, but that would have helped for cheerleading. I'm not sure about quitting the ballet. I didn't go back. I went to gymnastics more after. I think I gained weight when I added ballet later. I should have started at the beginning and not quit because it was getting better. What about girls with medium hair who are trashy? Even though I found I have blackheads badly I still actually did it and got something out of the progressive schools.

I didn't really like modern dance at my school. I just like the dance team because it's cheerleading but dance. I don't regret doing choir rather than nothing. It was easy to fit in my schedule and not quitting piano. I never quit tennis. I just never took care of my blackheads.

So if I did something differently it would had been to not quit the ballet school until we found another. Then when we moved I'm not sure what I'd do. We didn't have a car. Gymnastics was by home and we walked to art once a week then got a car and went to piano. I would have done the Spanish ballet. It was - cheap. So it would had been neat. I guess I would do gymnastics. I could have also done baton. That's what I think, but I would had quit and done choir because I wanted to be a cheerleader. I think doing choir is good. People think maybe it's not good and not do it and don't improve their lives. That doesn't make sense. So I would make both my priority. I would quit the dance and do cheerleading. I could have taught myself piano. I learned more in classroom and nothing privately.

So:
1-4: gymnastics-tumnbling
5-8: gymnastics|ballet|baton
9-10: gymnastics|choir|dance|baton-piano (theater)
11-13: cheerleading (theater) piano
-11: cheerleading|choir
-12-13: cheerleading(|choir) + theater
14-17: dance team + talented theater + talented music (talented art)

So Saint Augustine + Slidell:
9-10: gymnastics|dance|choir|baton|piano (theater)
11: cheerleading|choir|piano|theater
12-13: cheerleading|choir|piano|theater
14-17: dance team | talented theater | talented music (talented art)

With the money versus time issue what do you think? I have a feeling that we should have had money. I wonder why. I didn't buy a whole lot. I think there was time for theater then. I'm not sure what they did in Slidell but know it was not much, just little workshops.

Okay so what if

9: gymnastics - why was baton discontinued?
- piano
- dance
When I found the theater if I did these things do you think I would have quit dance? It seems then it would be
- gymnastics piano theater choir
I would just do tumbling:
- tumbling choir piano theater
10: tumbling choir piano theater
11: cheerleading choir piano theater
12-13: cheerleading choir piano theater
14-17: dance team choir talented theater | music (art)
18-21: ...

I wonder about people doing cheerleading and what they think the dance team is. They even separated the freshman not to perform at pep rallies after the first few times.

http://www.loyno.edu/~luspirit/index_files/Page306.htm

They don't look good but have thin legs. They need a break. I did ballet.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs092.snc3/15952_202419308737_202413908737_3011066_7421391_n.jpg

She looks good but is especially pink, should win. That is her real hair. No one would check them out. There are no pix of her performing and nothing good from the ballet.

The thing is in college it doesn't matter as much. The boys and real people matter. Otherwise it's just that the past matters. I know the cheerleaders were better. Anyway that's why I'm doing tumbling toning.

So there are hot cheerleaders and infamous dancers. I'm 23 so wanna be on the city team. The only athletic things ...

http://i.glerb.net/cheer-loyo.jpg

The cheerleaders later don't look as good.

It was obvious the cheerleader should be on dance team but the dancer can't be a cheerleader. In high school it's the opposite. There may be competitive ideals that don't exist from movies. They don't flip much. I haven't seen real schools showing a lot of girls flipping.

I just want to be very fit and already am kinda besides my blackheads getting in the way. It would had made sense to me to become a cheerleader. I did ballet. I would prefer to be on dance team. Isn't cheerleading for people who haven't moved much? Dance team can do flips. It's for people who are more active socially. It's for people who are more girly.

So:
1-8: gymnastics|tumbling | ballet | piano | theater | choir + baton
9-11: gymnastics-tumbling-cheerleading | theater | piano | choir
12-13: cheerleading | piano | theater | choir
14-17: dance team | talented theater|music|art

Saint Augustine was tough. Why? I dunno it's the same thing. We didn't have a car. The dance was cheap, so I would have done it until cheerleading started.