free counters

Sunday, January 24, 2010

e-mail: Fwd: 139: [U L L] [b z] [S M t] ballet

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-fwd-139-u-l-l-b-z-s-m-t-ballet.html

I think I should just have eaten more. I don't care anymore. That's what I do. I eat anything and it digests. I'm too tired to work out. I have my dance DVD.

I would have done tumbling for cheerleading. They were open to dance for dance team.

Growing up I dunno. I guess I wish I did voice or piano + choir.

I don't know what essentially was wrong. Can you imagine just doing ballet but maybe not because it's not your world? Because dance team and drama for high school is?

I know at 23 a lot of people are teachers but business people start at 24-26.

When I was little I was good but didn't eat enough and could had had more. Modern dance is more for Broadway. It's not something you just keep doing for dance team at all.

I'm not sure about all the years in music then. It's not too hard to know. I don't always sing anyway.

As of now I just want the dancing or am into cinema. I don't want Broadway. I want the pro dance|cheer.

So in which case I can see myself trying the tumbling alone getting stronger each time.

I guess I wish I was a cheerleader or if not I dunno, just ate more and did dance team in high school. How do you get into the schedule?

1. English II G
2. Geometry G
3. Biology H
4. Career Orientation | Civics
5. PE
6. Dance Team
7.

1. English III APG
2. Algebra II G
3. Biology II
4. World History
5. PE II | Health
6. Dance Team
7.

1. English IV APG
2. Dance Team
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I just liked being in drama club. I didn't make much and they work around schedules. It was just nice hanging. There really isn't any other club. I mean the 2nd year was funny. It was more fun when it wasn't everyone younger because there were problems. It's not funny because someone who's mature can hang out with older people, but younger people to them can be okay like in youth things.

If anything along the way I would have A quit choir before piano. I would have stayed at Music Education Concepts but more likely quit because it was a stupid place. I already had enough of a jist for if I came across something worth it. Band wasn't worth it in high school. I would have been a cheerleader or rather just waited and done dance. I think I would wait and do dance at this point. I think I just needed to quit choir and piano both. I wouldn't have read more. There wasn't anything else very cool there. When we moved I don't have anything I'd have wanted really, just dance team in high school and drama club.

For instance why would you do something and think it meant something? I had fun doing tennis.

So now I wanna be an Orlando dancer. Nothing really prepared but like doing ballet instead of modern and my staying home to prepare food. Just think of spending money on food at the mall instead.

So do you think there will be anyone overall much better to try out? I'm not going until my face is perfect, no blackheads. My hair is okay. It looks better than most. It's a good way to make money and I don't wanna do college with it. I would rather not do anything. I don't have a life cycle. I'm not sure if I'm getting my video game. I have a few DVDs left and some science stuff I might return. I dunno. It's not too interesting going outside sick. I do wanna clear the garage but don't feel too much like making a painting. I am interested in crafts sorta. I am interested in writing classical music but modern, post post modern. Disney dancing isn't as much dancing but probably not a waste of time. So first I could do it. I feel more prepared for dance team. I think they want people with a certain look for Disney World. I'm getting better but not so into the Disney hype. I mean I like things about Disney, like I'd enjoy at a resort or being a Polynesian. Anyway I did a search and found "me Radio Disney." That just makes me think I could record. I wonder if I could be a pop dancer.