free counters

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Time ... 2 ... Eat

imdb.com/board/bd0000044/nest/156205599?d=156205599#156205599

I just saw a pic of glazed donuts and am so into trashy food. Not sure if we have burger buns. I can have pizza, mac and cheese. I can find some dessert. I just wanna eat a lot. I wanna watch my Netlix|TV or post on here.

I have to set up listening to music in here. My credit cards aren't working with Amazon and iTunes but randomly. iTunes I don't know how to fix this time the security code but could look up another answer. I need to clear my room, just have a printer and table and need to dust some things I have around. I can also clean the garage. I just washed my bed cover and sheets. I think I more wanna watch TV. I keep leaking, but my parents got me diapers so I dunno just live with it. I have to ask for more anyway maybe change this time or not I dunno, not good. I think my parents leak semen and discharge. I need to clean my sofa. I can always clean off later not even sure if it's a stain. It didn't get so much bigger and could go away. I can just use small pads. I need to eat. I can wipe later. I'm sick.

Christina Barrett