free counters

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

e-mail: [U L] getting better

christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-u-l-getting-better.html

money: don't plan on spending much

I'm happy to be in my room. My face is getting much better, but I have a lot to go, so I dunno how long or what I could do in my room like about getting into We Ski for my Wii and starting to do MIDIs to get famous when I'm better and design clothes and clean the garage.

My schedule is getting better, and my Netflix is working again, just had a bad experience but not sure if I will return them all for good or try to keep watching today but want to take a nap again. I usually eat and sleep so maybe I can put the Q down for next month and see what I want then. See if I have all the DVDs. I'm not watching TV so much anymore.

I dunno but maybe need to make another IMDb account for things I watch on Netflix specifically, I think, should be interesting hopefully this afternoon after a nap. Not sure if I was sick recently, Mike was here. I notice the sky pattern with my window open. I might have to cancel Netflix or just start watching instead of being online. I'm not sure about the ending point. I think I had a few older DVDs and probably should get another account to make it worth it. So like I just sleep and then eat to grow or am writing online and reading some. I spend a lot of time just relaxing and growing and wishing like I didn't do the ballet. I think my body does need rest or moreso my face to get better.

I don't remember nor said about stopping the Netflix this month, January, so I was upset. Maybe it was good since it made me mad, but I like my new account idea in a way. It makes sense to just make one for Netflix on the movie message board site. Just lately I don't remember what was wrong, but I started looking at YouTube and stopped several days ago. At least for now.

I'm concerned about my face and found better ways to manage online accounts. Like I stay up for the night and then don't feel like watching TV so I think I'll just lower the Q as I return DVDs or it's too late since it's almost February so I'll see for this month seeing as there's not much to watch but documentaries not sure about, like the purpose being so random. Not sure if I'll just have one account for interesting things or make a separate one for entertainment. Like I need rest and just washed my sheets because it's hard having to clean and like not using the table in my room to eat and cooking. So I think this time I will watch Netflix because I don't feel as sick just want to take a nap.
:-\