free counters

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Tacky

imdb.com/board/bd0000044/nest/156184206?d=156184206#156184206

Why does something always happen now? Once I hit my wall a little loud and then got mad again and hit it more. I just avoid everything now and don't do much.

I just get weird ideas that fall thru, but they are not supposed to happen neither. Do you think that's very civil? I don't need people to act like it bothers me. Don't you know that's all they do, act tacky? Or, is it just people making fun of my life? Who is the person who could explode and would this person be guilty? Or, is it just another jealousy issue or because life is hard? It's been a long time, and it gets better, but it's still not okay. What's wrong with hitting the wall if something happens? You can act like nothing happened and everything's okay, but things always get better when you realize something is wrong. I don't know when the tacky feeling will go away from this particular issue. I think it will. My face is getting better from blackheads. For instance it was nobody's fault, and people failed to realize they're not supposed to do this. It's like when Steve Irwin died.

Anything else? Just like something will happen like my billing info doesn't work and I feel a funny feeling like it's someone's fault I talk to I like but it's definitely not, any dummy knows.

Starburst