free counters

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: Masturbating

imdb.com/board/bd0000044/nest/156154115?d=156154115#156154115

If you masturbate that means you should hit the wall to take out anger or calm down with food laxitives and rest or get some work out if you can. Is that the exception to if you ever voluntarily do things like hit a wall? It's more premeditated. I just feel that that can fix counseling issues. It leaves a scar. I don't even remember when I started, but sometimes I had to slam the door I was so mad.

The voluntary actions happen in habit, like maybe I won't be able to be as careful and notice it's the same case. I did. I don't want to admit I masturbate. I prefer to masturbate. I just have to knock sense and rest and eat and stuff and gradually I am all better like. My family never takes anger out by hitting the wall but I don't do things a lot of people do like start certain kinds of fights about life. I don't have that problem in fact.

Starburst