free counters

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

IMDb: Tim Burton: Stupid Video

OMG what a re-tard|ject. I am looking for people here and then I am not looking for people there. Wow like hi teacher I want you to meet my dad yea right. I know a cool person, don't fight about it for your daughter. For instance Olivia Newton-John's daughter is 1|2 year almost older. So none of this ever applies truly because it's hard to get and there's nothing special about these people. They don't say good things and just say they're fine.

His daughter is just not a certain kind of person. He tells us not even to be attractive, yea right. We never went into that. Why do you think he looks like that? I think he doesn't want to admit he likes other things so he stays popular and a diversion for something embarrassing like not being white.

I don't believe that my dreams are shattered because of his daughter as "fairest in the land." He went and got off that idea himself. I was very happy about his daughter, but I wasn't treated well and some things happened.

People can't just be mean to me because something happened. I wasn't treated that way before.

Who cares about his daughter? She might look more like him. What if someone else did? He wouldn't care. I don't care about these other people. Why don't you think he seems smart? I mean why does he like stop? Like in a certain way. All I can say is I don't force anything on him. Like I just accept it and get attacked for problems in my life. I only have a few things wrong, blackheads and rash. It's good to check. It makes me not look as good and even a little fatter. I'm just saying that's why I'm not as open. I just feel I'm not allowed to do anything. I just post online. These people are all stupid with problems. I think he can be insulting and not ever have anything to say, like insult your family if he thinks you said something. He's from California, but something's not right and I don't know what it is, maybe not being there after he made movies. He did mention being with Italians. Okay. I don't like his admitted dual nature he revealed. The Chinese are split into looking Mongoloid or if you find a Caucasoid mixed. So then mainly it's just black people, not a lot to deal with aesthetically speaking.

Starburst