free counters

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

e-mail: Fwd: 144: [U L L] [b z] [S M t] [C] life

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-fwd-144-u-l-l-b-z-s-m-t-c-life.html

I'm getting better much better now. I feel okay about things I eat.

I more want to do individual pop dancing. I think it would be good for me to look into making music and dancing to it and hiring a singer and selling it online. I could get an agent and make money like other people do.

I wonder what will come first, probably music. I don't have too much interest in stories. I should probably look at music software and clean the garage.

I felt like my stomach was being lifted when I did a bridge. I did one last night.

I found some interesting YouTubes of famous people.

I wonder if the girl from Norway got famous from being on Wikipedia. I could get my picture in a few ads or find how to sell CDs or get on a station. I guess I just have to plan out my goals like "Hannah Montana."

I think pop singers would dress like Britney Spears, like real life clothes except bathing suit material. They might wear black pants. Striped tops are not as popular, but some neon halter might do the trick. I wonder about learning to sew then. I guess I need to do MIDI and patterns. I could get patterns and adjust them. I don't know exactly what I want. I'm not sure about getting certain material. Glitter would make you look like a pop singer or actress.

I'm pretty sure that's what I want. I can start designing and posting it on a Photobucket and look into the Software. I wonder if Adobe makes music.