free counters

Thursday, January 28, 2010

IMDb: Tim Burton: Re: Nell Burton

imdb.com/name/nm0000318/board/nest/156211495?d=156211874#156211874

It's not the ABCs I get the feeling haha funny I'm nothing because I sacrificed but had blackheads, came in the game innocent and left feeling a certain way because of not knowing who was posting, never said anything bad, but others did all the time about anyone.

One thing not considered too important but sorta when I posted on Princess and the Frog I had already gotten upset of being treated strangely though interesting on the Johnny Depp board and since hitting my wall I was taken advantage of but as usual. All I post about is race and how I care about it and no one else does. It's more a mistake, but helped me realize things I don't want. It's truly inhuman to send someone a message because you're jealous of their intelligence and you're famous. So I said quit n gg ring me with your daughter and prior stated it was an expression because they were being fake. So I said leave me alone with your n gg r daughter after that.

Anyway posting here yea I said you're Tim Burton and this person always kidded with me strangely, I said like I never looked her up. I said n gg r wife but way after likewise. Things got worse and I hit more and no one forgot and things weren't the same online. I think that was the difference.