free counters

Thursday, January 28, 2010

IMDb: The Soapbox: IMDb: Tim Burton: Nell Burton

imdb.com/board/bd0000044/nest/156210946?d=156210946#156210946

christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/imdb-soapbox-nell-burton_28.htm l
The Soapbox imdb.com/board/bd0000044/nest/156210946?d=156210946#156210946


I saw the YouTube with Tim Burton and he connects with his daughter as a person. Most kids have to approach their dads and connect from both sides and as a person. They rule out others who did nothing wrong who never had a chance at life and do everything they're supposed to. I thought famous people did it like my parents for fun since they're different. So it's nice to see he wants a real family, what I always pushed for initially. I don't know who posted with me, if he posts here, but other people weren't interested but it's still the point when you're interested. I didn't mind my brother because my parents didn't change and I liked getting away but things were different. You know like if you like an adult they usually put themselves down and lie about what they have to offer. I don't really care about anything. I feel funny even with peers and nice boys because suddenly everyone is so goody good but were bad before and never gets discussed. I think she's treated extra special. No one talks about her, but before I never looked her up just heard. I just wanted to stay focused and do what I was supposed to do.

Christina Barrett