free counters

Friday, January 22, 2010

Disney Hotels

I was mad when we stayed at the largest hotel in the world with a kookuburra in a cage int the middle.

First we stayed at a hotel in the city. My aunts stayed across from Disney at a separate hotel. With my friend first her sister drived us one of the days, the second or first, dunno. Next year we stayed 2 or 3 days in her camper, and her sister was pregnant and had alcohol the first time and her boy was with her who had very black skin. It was a boy. Second time again more days and she was pregnant with a girl, but the boy didn't come. After Grad Nite I went with my foreign exchange student and friend who had one from Germany as well. Hers had medium brown hair and light skin and mine was a soccer player 3|4 French with blonde hair. We invited our relatives and stayed at the Disney thru the years.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts