free counters

Friday, January 22, 2010

Asian|Oriental|Mongoloid | Chinese

China is the big Asian|Oriental|Mongoloid country in the Far East, but their skin is so white and when I see them I don't as a question because my skin is already very much like that. I'm not white because I'm fat. But, I came across a picture of a girl dressed up as Red Riding Hood in my Disney Adventures booklet and her skin is pasty white over her bones just a little chubby, but a rare find. I looked up kids in England and they're not particularly supple. Besides so many people who have a good figure look different. This girl was a little fat actually and others may not have a "figure." Is that look with a little fat considered Italian because there are thin people? I thought Italy was like France too. Well people in Finland have tans but don't get too hot. I was also looking at the little Latino boy and wondering about his Aryan face. Don't Spanish Americans have good upbringing but don't consider anymore about Asians who don't look Japanese|Korean?