free counters

Saturday, January 23, 2010

e-mail to mom: video game

http://christinabarrett8.blogspot.com/2010/01/e-mail-to-mom-video-game.html

I still have the Wii and wondering you got rid of the old Wii game|s for kids because I never did the sports thing and not sure my Amazon works or to ask Dad for sports board. I don't have any games for my Wii and wanted to just do one Wii game on it. So if you already sold it or gave it away I can just get it again when I get the board.

Thanks.

-Christina

P.S. You can forward it to Dad to get or if you are at Target or the mall etc.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015HZLUQ/ref=oss_T15_product
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AWPOXK/ref=oss_T15_product

They just came out with Mountain Sports in October for example and Winter Sports 2, which has bigger people and the 2nd even bigger.

I asked for free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MAODR4/ref=oss_T15_product
This doesn't come with free shipping and is a tutorial on how to design a webpage. I was thinking of getting Adobe, but this is very simple if you look in the book, it just guides you to make pictures and text and how to publish something on your computer to website which I don't know.

If it's too much money I just want the We Ski back which is $17.50
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=We+Ski&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find
a little more at Wal-Mart

If you get the board you could also use it for exercise in the living room. I looked at other games and don't want them. I found things about flying but found it costs a lot.

So I'm not sure if there are any other games I will want. Before I started with something popular Michael liked but didn't understand the directions and didn't like it. So after awhile I got rid of it. So maybe since I just did one a little even though it was for kids I can do something like this that might get more advanced that's cute.

So I got We Ski before but knew it wasn't the last of its kind without looking, looked all night at video games and just wanted this. I got rid of all the films I was studying and got distracted and don't want the regular Sports Resort. It's cuter than the other ones, but still. I didn't get any Wii games lately, just thought I'd play SIMS Animals and Kingdom and the hunting and Sonic and the Black Knight.

So now I don't have anymore games and if you or Dad find this one can get it and with the Wii fit balance board. I just want this one.

The other games I found were for computer. I'm not sure if I will put the Wii in the living room and play at night. I cleaned yesterday and have a full bag and another one out to fill.

I'll forward to Dad about the video games but not about buying it. I can let you know if I check and the Amazon order with no shipping works.